Precautions when using centrifuge
1. The body should always be in a horizontal position, the voltage of the external power supply system should be matched, and a good grounding wire is required.
2. Before starting the machine, check whether the rotor is installed securely, and if there is any foreign matter falling into the machine cavity.
3. The sample should be pre-equilibrated. When using a centrifuge tube, the centrifuge tube and the sample should be balanced at the same time.
4. When the volatile or corrosive liquid is centrifuged, the centrifuge tube with the cover should be used to ensure that the liquid does not leak, so as not to corrode the machine cavity or cause an accident.
5. Wipe the frozen centrifuge chamber with light action to avoid damage to the temperature sensor inside the chamber.
6. Record the usage status after each operation, and regularly check the performance of the machine.
7. If abnormal phenomena are found during the centrifugation process, the power should be turned off immediately and reported to the relevant technical personnel for inspection.