The high-speed centrifuge is a special equipment for rapid separation and precipitation of mixed solutions. It uses brushless motor drive, microcomputer control, door cover protection and unbalance protection to make your operation safer, easier and more reliable. High-speed centrifuges can be widely used in radioimmunoassay, biochemistry, pharmaceutical and other scientific research laboratories and production units to separate particles of different densities.
High-speed centrifuge use rules:
The use of a high-speed centrifuge is safe for the first time, and the loss of control of the centrifugal force can cause great damage. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the centrifuge tube is balanced, whether the rotational speed exceeds the setting, and whether the rotor is corroded or the like.
High-speed centrifuges seem to be simple to use and have no technical content, but proper use and maintenance are still necessary. Once a failure occurs, delays in the experiment are not worth the loss.
1. When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the centrifuge cover must be closed. The rotor that is taken out after the end of the centrifugation should be placed on the test bench and the residual water in the cavity should be dried. At this time, the high-speed centrifuge cover is open.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge or placed on the test bench. Do not screw it on the rotor, because the rotor cover will be activated if it is accidentally activated. Will fly out, causing an accident!
3. After the rotor cover is tightened, be sure to touch the gap between the rotor and the cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and retighten until the gap is confirmed before the centrifuge can be started.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator must not leave the centrifuge room. In case of abnormality, the operator cannot turn off the power (POWER), press STOP. Fill in the high-speed centrifuge usage record before pre-cooling.
5. Do not use imperfect centrifugation to make the tube, and do not use aging, deformed, cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. The last use of a high-speed centrifuge on holidays and nights requires routine safety checks before leaving.
7. In the event of machine failure during the use of the instrument, contact the manufacturer in time for damage to the component.
With the rapid development of biomedicine in recent years, high-speed centrifuges have also made great progress, and have formed a separate market structure different from low-speed centrifuges. It is expected that the future growth momentum will continue to be maintained, and more research institutions will be attracted. At the same time, high-speed centrifuges are also the fastest-growing classification products in the centrifuge industry.
High-speed centrifuges are indispensable in our research process, but some whites do not understand. In the process of centrifugation, we should pay attention to the following conditions: temperature, time, and speed; basically all centrifuges are the same. . After the setting is completed, click “start”. It is best to wait until the high speed centrifuge reaches the maximum speed and then leave.