1. Sample composition: Samples with small adhesion are easy to settle and separate, and samples with strong adhesion are not easy to settle and separate.
2. Difference in specific gravity of each component of the sample: The difference in specific gravity of each component of the sample is large, and it is easy to settle and separate. The specific gravity difference of each component is small, and it is not easy to settle and separate.
3. Particle size: Large particles are easy to settle and separate, and small particles are not easy to settle and separate.
4. Viscosity: The viscosity of the liquid in the sample is small and it is easy to settle and separate. The liquid has a large viscosity and is not easy to settle and separate.
5. Separation requirements: High separation requirements, choose higher separation speed and longer separation time.
Generally speaking, the sample has low adhesion, large difference in specific gravity of various components, large particles, and low liquid viscosity. The separation speed can be selected to be lower and the separation time to be shorter.
Laboratory centrifuge separation technology is a new technology developed according to the state of particles in a practical centrifuge occasion. Of different density, size or shape
The particles settle in different centrifugation occasions, so a generally spherical heterogeneous mixture can be separated by centrifugation.
Centrifuges are used to further study biochemistry and to separate large amounts of material. Such as collecting cells, separating plasma,
DNA and protein molecules are isolated from these pre-purified preparations, and viruses, as well as large-scale E. coli, stringent cell components, nuclear protein particles, etc. can be isolated.