In recent years, science and technology have been continuously developed, the price of centrifuges has become more and more affordable, the demand for centrifuges has gradually increased, the centrifuge industry has developed rapidly, and the production team of centrifuges has grown steadily, showing a promising situation. However, the domestic centrifugal equipment process and technical level are relatively lagging behind. Enterprises often need to obtain the market through price wars, but the road of technological innovation and quality development is the foundation of the development of centrifuge enterprises. With the implementation of the new domestic GMP, The requirements of centrifuges will become higher and higher, and the industry must be driven to become more intelligent.
At present, the development trend of the centrifuge market is intelligent, easy to control, liberate the labor of the operators, and at the same time help to promote the communication communication strategy and customer cultivation technology booth through various export. Experts pointed out that domestic enterprises should put this new centrifuge design concept into production as soon as possible, and develop more new centrifuges to enter the international market, thus truly solving the separation requirements of large enterprises and providing effective solutions.
The centrifuge has a cylinder that rotates at a high speed about its own axis, called a drum, which is usually driven by an electric motor. After the suspension (or emulsion) is added to the drum, it is rapidly driven to rotate at the same speed as the drum, and the components are separated under the action of centrifugal force and discharged separately. Generally, the higher the drum speed, the better the separation.
Centrifuge operating procedures:
1. Centrifuge sample density should be the same, stick to the test tube mouth 3mm.
2. Place the symmetrical condition of the centrifuge tube with the same density, trim and boring pipe wall into the hanging basket. Tighten the corresponding test tube cover and hang it on the corresponding hanging basket. The empty hanging basket should also be hung, in order to make the rotor level The force is even, otherwise the work will show severe laboratory problems with broken shafts.
3. Cover the centrifuge cover
4, open the switch
5. The rotor of the hanging basket is placed vertically downward on the rotating sleeve to ensure its firmness.
6. Tighten the back cover.
7. Hold the door in the specified position and hold it down.
8. Centrifugal parameter setting: speed, time, type of return, temperature, speed of lifting and lowering speed (the function of transfer type is now available for automatic rotor identification function)
9. Confirm that the parameter setting is correct. Press START to start, and the high-speed refrigerating centrifuge will reach the set speed for 5 minutes before the user can disengage. In the middle of the centrifuge, it is necessary to investigate whether the instrument is working properly.
10. After centrifugation is completed (or press STOP to finish work), after returning to work, open the door cover, loosen the cover, and put it back on the special frame. 14 Take out the hanging basket and take out the sample.
11. Open the hanging basket in the specified orientation. If there is any leakage, take out the sealing ring, wash it and then put it on the tablecloth.
12, turn off the instrument power
13. Clean the condensate in the centrifuge chamber
When the centrifuge does not rotate, as the temperature gradient increases, the temperature in the tin melt changes from no pulsation to periodic pulsation, followed by random pulsation, and the amplitude increases significantly. When the temperature gradient is about, the pulsation amplitude is about After the centrifuge rotates, both rotation modes are improved in forward rotation and reverse rotation. Among them, centrifugal acceleration is gravity acceleration, which enhances convection in the melt, promotes heat and mass transfer in the melt, and measures the temperature. The gradients are all reduced, but the temperature pulsation trend is quite different. When the centrifuge is rotating forward, a set of temperature pulsation curves is measured.
The centrifuge is mainly used to separate the solid particles in the suspension from the liquid; or to separate the two liquids of different density and immiscible in the emulsion (for example, separating the cream from the milk); it can also be used to exclude Liquid in wet solids, such as wet clothes in a washing machine; special ultra-speed tubular separators can also separate gas mixtures of different densities; use different density or granularity of solid particles to set different velocity in liquid, some sedimentation Centrifuges can also classify solid particles by density or particle size.