The main arm of the centrifuge is a metal structural member, which has high mechanical properties. It is often made of chrome-molybdenum alloy material, but the welding property of such materials is extremely poor. For the main technical difficulties, starting from the cold and hot cracking tendency, analysis In order to produce various defects, a new welding process of “manual linear reflow after assembly and low heat input” was developed, and corresponding technical measures were proposed to reduce the occurrence of various defects and satisfy the wrought iron alloy main part jib. Performance requirements.
The centrifuges of general laboratory equipment have desktop or floor-standing centrifuges with a maximum speed of about 4000r/min. It is time to describe the use of general centrifuges.
1. The liquid to be centrifuged is placed in a centrifuge tube.
2. The centrifuge tubes containing the liquid to be centrifuged are placed in two separate centrifuge sleeves equipped with rubber pads. Level the sides of the balance and add water to the centrifuge tube on the lighter side until the balance is reached.
3. Check the centrifuge for foreign objects and useless sleeves, and run smoothly. The two sleeves that have been trimmed are placed symmetrically on the centrifuge platform of the centrifuge. Cover the cover and turn on the power.
4. Adjust the timed knob to the required time (minutes).
5. Slowly push the speed adjustment lever to increase the speed of the centrifuge. When the speed of the centrifuge reaches the required level, the centrifugation time is recorded.
6. After reaching the centrifugation time, gradually decelerate and disconnect the power supply. When the centrifuge stops naturally, remove the centrifuge tube and the centrifugal sleeve.
7. Pour the balance water into the centrifuge tube and spin the tube upside down to dry.
8. Centrifuge maintenance and maintenance:
1 Please read the instruction manual before use.
2 Must be grounded during use to ensure safety.
3 After the centrifuge is started, if there is abnormal noise and vibration, the power should be cut off immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault.
4 In the course of use, try to avoid the test solution spilled on the machine and inside the rotor, clean it in time and wipe it clean.
5 The centrifuge should be placed in a dry room for storage.
Centrifuges are used in a wide range of applications in the chemical, petroleum, food, pharmaceutical, mineral processing, coal, water treatment and marine sectors. With the improvement of centrifuge technology in China and the development of centrifuge enterprises, the gap between domestic centrifuges and imported products is narrowing. At present, domestic enterprises have mastered the core technology, and domestic brands are also rising. The diversification of centrifuges has become more apparent.