Centrifuges are widely used in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. They are still the main equipment for solid-liquid separation in the production process of chemical intermediates and pharmaceutical raw materials. However, in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, the centrifugal separation process generally involves flammable and explosive solvents. The safety of the centrifuge during operation has become the primary requirement for selection.
Centrifuge product features:
1. Large radius 8-hole rotor design, the centrifugal force at the same speed is 1.5 times higher than that of the ordinary rotor.
2. The upper cover switch has a convex design, and the upper cover of the switch is automatically opened by 95 degrees, which is convenient for one-hand operation.
3, unique rotor snap design, easy to replace and pick up the rotor.
4, configure the LED display, display the speed and set time, more scientific and rigorous.
5, ultra-low noise, stable operation, maintenance-free motor durable, safe and reliable.
6, the shape is exquisite and compact, a multi-purpose machine to meet a variety of experimental needs.
9 points of precautions when using the centrifuge:
1. Do not use in places with damp, high temperature and dust.
2. To ensure safety and centrifugal effects, the instrument must be placed on a sturdy, shock-proof, level surface and ensure that the four feet are balanced.
3. Centrifugal tube dosing is as uniform as possible. If the difference is too large, large vibration will occur. At this time, stop the inspection and make the liquid meet the requirements. The centrifuge tube must be placed in even number of symmetry. The nut connecting the rotor to the motor shaft must be tightened.
4. Do not move the centrifuge during operation. Do not open the door.
5. Do not open the door when the motor and rotor are not completely stopped.
6. The power supply has an independent ground line. It is strictly forbidden to share the neutral line and the ground line to prevent electric shock and injury.
7. After the separation is completed, the instrument should be wiped clean in time, and the power switch should be turned off and the power supply turned off.
8. Care should be taken when removing the rotor. The correct method is to use a non-metallic tool (such as a screwdriver handle) to extend the rotor body from multiple places under the rotor and repeat it until it is between the loose rotor body and the motor shaft. connection. Do not loosen the nut directly after pulling the nut, so as not to damage the flexible support of the motor.
9. Always check the rotor and centrifuge tube for cracks, aging, etc. If necessary, replace them in time.
Note: There is a mechanical device for emergency door opening at the bottom of the machine. It is urgent to take out the sample during the power failure state. After the rotor stops rotating, pull the bottom stainless steel wire to open the door and take out the sample. This device is strictly prohibited from being used while the machine is running.
Corrosion problems in centrifuge applications:
Separation technology is an extremely widely used technology for pharmaceutical, chemical, metallurgical, textile, environmental, food, military and other industries. It is driven by centrifugal force and will be liquid-solid, liquid-liquid or liquid. ——Liquid-solid suspension or emulsion according to the physical characteristics, separation requirements of different equipment to achieve different separation purposes, due to its simple structure, high efficiency, pure physical separation process, can fully guarantee the separation of materials characteristic. Therefore, the market for centrifuges is extremely extensive.