The centrifuge is a high-tech equipment. At the same time, the centrifuge is a well-designed and used drilling fluid solid-control device. It can effectively control the density of the drilling fluid, remove the harmful solid phase in the drilling fluid, and improve the mechanical drill. Speed, improve the service life of subsequent equipment, save mud and chemicals, protect oil and gas layers, etc. is of great significance. China has only used medium-speed centrifuges since the mid-1990s, and recognizes the enormous role of centrifuges in the solid-phase control of drilling fluids, especially in some special process wells. As the difficulty of the drilling process increases, the requirements for solid control continue to increase. Only medium-speed centrifuges can not solve the problem of solid-phase control of drilling fluids today. To adapt to the new drilling technology exhibition and improve the drilling fluid solid control level, it is necessary to improve the performance of the centrifuge, especially the high-speed centrifuge with high displacement and high reliability. There are many factors affecting the performance of the centrifuge, and the selection of structural parameters is a very important aspect. It must be selected according to the requirements of the centrifugal separation process and the economic principle, and comprehensively balance various factors.
According to the traditional theory, the centrifuge failure is caused by the excessive imbalance of the rotor, and the weighing error of the sample, the overflow of the centrifugal sample liquid during the centrifugation and the corrosion of the rotor are the main factors causing the rotor imbalance.
There are mainly the following reasons:
1. When the centrifuge tube is balanced, the balance of the centrifuge tube is more than 0.1 to 1 g due to the long-term use of the balance.
2. When the centrifuge tube is filled, the sample liquid bundle is filled or the centrifuge cap is not tightly sealed. During the centrifugation of the centrifuge, the high vacuum state in the centrifuge chamber causes the centrifuge tube to be flattened, cracked and the sample liquid overflows, resulting in the rotor not being Balanced shaft bending or broken shaft accidents.
3. Since the specific gravity of the original sample is not equal to the specific gravity of the trimming liquid, the rotor dynamic balance is out of balance and an accident occurs.
4. When using a horizontal rotor, the serial number of the bucket and the serial number of the horizontal rotor body are not carefully read, which affects the dynamic balance of the rotor of the centrifuge.
5. An aluminum alloy centrifugal cap is mixed with a stainless steel centrifuge cap (the two have different specific gravity) and an accident occurs.
6. The rubber seal ring and the rotor cap rubber seal ring in the centrifuge cap are improperly used and improperly disinfected, such as long-term use of internal fracture and solid high temperature disinfection r using dry box baking, etc., and the aging cracks, loss of sealing effect, etc., so that the sample is in Overflow at high speeds, allowing the rotor to operate in an unbalanced state.
7. For the centrifuge tubes of various materials, the use range and disinfection method of the centrifuge tube required by the manufacturer are not well understood before use, and the chemical solvent and the inappropriate disinfectant solution are used to cause the centrifuge tube to swell and rupture during operation. accident.
8. Careless in the work, the rotor cover is not tightened or the rotor cover and the rotor handle are interchanged, causing the screw to not match. When the machine is running, the rotor cover is thrown and a serious shaft breakage occurs.
The development prospects of centrifuges are very broad and we need to seize this opportunity. However, when we choose to use the centrifuge, we must operate according to the basic diagram. After turning on the power, the drum rotates clockwise. Add 8-10 layers of filter paper to the centrifuge chamber, then put the filter cloth, wash the filter cloth with water and Machine, repeat the operation three times, and then centrifuge the drug.