As one of the indispensable equipments in the pharmaceutical industry, centrifuges have been developing very vigorously. Centrifuges are widely used in the medical field, and blood separation, virus research, DNA research, and drug purification are widely used in centrifuges. Centrifugation is the use of the powerful centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the centrifuge rotor to accelerate the sedimentation velocity of the particles in the liquid, and separate the sedimentation coefficient and the buoyant density of the sample.
The centrifuge has a cylinder that rotates at a high speed about its own axis, called a drum, which is usually driven by an electric motor. After the suspension (or emulsion) is added to the drum, it is rapidly driven to rotate at the same speed as the drum, and the components are separated under the action of centrifugal force and discharged separately. Generally, the higher the drum speed, the better the separation.
Centrifuge usage guidelines:
1. When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the centrifuge cover must be closed. After the centrifugation is finished, the rotor should be placed on the test bench and the residual water in the chamber should be dried. The centrifuge cover is open.
2. When the rotor is pre-cooled, the rotor cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge or placed on the test bench. Do not screw it on the rotor, because the rotor cover will be activated if it is accidentally activated. Will fly out, causing an accident!
3. After the rotor cover is tightened, be sure to touch the gap between the rotor and the cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and retighten until the gap is confirmed before the centrifuge can be started.
4. During the centrifugation process, the operator must not leave the centrifuge room. In case of abnormality, the operator cannot turn off the power (POWER), press STOP. Fill in the centrifuge usage record before pre-cooling.
5. Do not use imperfect centrifugation to make the tube, and do not use aging, deformed, cracked centrifuge tubes.
6. Leave after the last routine safety check using a centrifuge on holidays and evenings.
VII. In the event of machine failure during the use of the instrument, contact us in time for damage to the components.
Three steps to eliminate the safety hazard of the centrifuge:
Centrifuges play an important role in many industries in which we live. They are high-speed machines, such as in the chemical, inspection, and pharmaceutical industries. There are security risks in many industries, and these hidden dangers threaten our lives, so when we operate the centrifuge, we need to pay attention to some principles of use.
1. When we are pre-cooling the centrifuge, make sure that the centrifuge cover is closed. When it is finished, take the rotor out and put it on the test bench, then dry the remaining water in the chamber and let the centrifuge The cover is open.
2. When pre-cooling, you can put the rotor cover on the platform of the centrifuge, or put it on the test bench. You can't put it on the rotor without tightening, because once the startup is wrong, the rotor cover will fly out. Lead to the accident.
3. After tightening the rotor cover, we should use our fingers to touch and see if there is any gap between the rotor and the cover. It is found that there is a gap to be unscrewed and re-tightened. machine. In the inspection process, pay attention to the rotor body to see if there are cracks, because some manufacturers use materials that have not been reinforced, so in the case of high speed operation, the rotor is easy to tear, which is very dangerous, so we If the crack is found, contact the manufacturer in time.
The three steps teach you how to prevent the safety hazards of the centrifuge, which also provides a guarantee for your safety. I hope everyone can pay attention to the above mentioned content.
With the rapid development of centrifuges, market demand is gradually increasing, and the types of products are becoming increasingly abundant. Many users have made it difficult to choose. In the centrifuge, the motor is an indispensable accessory that reduces operating noise, lowers motor temperature, and lubricates bearings. The same centrifuge can be equipped with brush motor and brushless motor. Users can choose the advantages and disadvantages of the two, and it can also be a standard to be measured when selecting products.