Microprocessor Control Portable Centrifuge Machine With Brushless AC Motor:TD4C
Lab Centrifuge Machine is a laboratory equipment, driven by a motor, which spins liquid samples at high speed. Centrifugal process is one of the most critical steps in many laboratory schemes. Most laboratories require a variety of types of centrifuges. This is a major investment. Our machine combines excellent speed, safety and ergonomic design in a compact design to provide superior performance and versatility for a variety of applications.
This device is suitable for routine sample analysis in medical, hospital, pathological and institutional laboratories. High quality materials and the latest technology are used to produce this centrifuge. With a variety of rotor heads and adapters, our Lab Centrifuge Machine is really practical. It has a digital speed indicator and a 0-99 minute digital countdown timer. It has the function of automatic rotor unbalance detection and stop operation immediately when unbalance is detected. The compact design of this centrifuge can save laboratory space, and its low noise performance is the preferred choice for any working area.
1. Large LCD display, clearly showing the operation status, including the rotor, speed and time.
2. Operating panel waterproof, can protect the internal electrical components very well.
3. Microprocessor with speed self-checking system.
4. Motor drives cover lock to ensure safety and reliability.
5. Lab Centrifuge Machine is equipped with active weight unbalance identification system.
6. Brushless motor extends service life and saves maintenance cost.
7. Low noise, smooth operation, superior mechanical design.
8. Ensuring a healthier, safer and cleaner laboratory environment.
TD4C Technical Parameters:
AC 220V 50HZ 2A
Available Rotors for TD4C:
Max Speed (rpm)
Max Volume (ml)
Max RCF (g)
8x10ml vacuum tube
8x5ml vacuum tube adapter
8x7ml vacuum tube adapter