Laboratory centrifuge is a high-tech product integrating multi-disciplinary and multi-technology. There are many manufacturers and products. For the user, choosing a centrifuge is a cumbersome task, but it is also a science. Therefore, users need to examine multiple parties during the selection process. This machine is a kind of filter centrifuge. It uses the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed operation of the drum (centrifuge cylinder) to separate the filtrate injected into the drum through the filter bag lining the drum. The residue is left in the drum. The filtrate is discharged through the liquid outlet. After the loading limit is reached, the feeding is stopped, the power is cut off (the drum is stopped by the brake device), the cover is opened, and the solid material is manually taken out from the upper portion.
Laboratory centrifuges are instruments that use centrifugal force generated by a rotating rotor to separate substances of different densities and different particle sizes in a suspension or emulsion, or to perform analysis while separating.
Routine maintenance of laboratory centrifuges:
1. Prevent contamination in the centrifuge chamber.
2. Fall into dust and oil.
3. Before and after each experiment, clean the oil, steam, sample leaks and countertops in the centrifuge chamber with a clean white silk cloth.
4. Do not open the door when not in use to avoid contamination.
5. The sealing rubber ring of the machine door should ensure good sealing. After using for a period of time, it should be coated with vacuum sealing grease.
6. If the seal is found to be aging, cracked and loses its elasticity, it should be replaced immediately.
7. The switch, knob and fault indicator on the control panel should ensure good contact. If abnormalities and faults are found during operation, they should be shut down immediately for maintenance.
Laboratory centrifuges are widely used in animal and plant molecular biology to separate intracellular chemicals, organisms, viruses, subcellular and bacterial cells. They are widely used in molecular biology, cell biology, clinical applications, bioengineering, and large Capacity preparation, laboratory centrifuge blood, protein precipitation and other high-tech fields. The laboratory centrifuge can not only use a variety of angle rotors for high-speed centrifugation, but also can perform various tasks using conventional horizontal rotors, microplate rotating heads, and even continuous flow heads. It is an advanced performance, versatile, and safe to use. High quality products with simple operation.