Laboratory centrifuge is one of the more commonly used instruments in the laboratory. It is also an essential equipment for scientific research and production in various industries. It is widely used in medical, blood stations, universities, research institutes, biopharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, farming and animal husbandry. Industry, new materials, petroleum, food, environmental protection, genetic engineering and many other fields. For example, according to incomplete statistics, there are several hundred blood stations at the provincial and municipal levels in the country. Among them, nearly 10,000 blood collection points are set up at blood stations at all levels in the country, and they are still being further planned and set up. Almost every blood collection point needs to be equipped. Dedicated laboratory centrifuge. It can be seen that the laboratory centrifuge market has a promising future.
Laboratory centrifuges are specialized equipment for rapid separation of mixed solutions by centrifugal force. They are widely used, such as biological cells, viruses, and serum in biochemical research. Samples such as proteins, inorganic solutions, suspensions, and colloids are separated, concentrated, and extracted.
The laboratory centrifuge is a commonly used scientific instrument for separating and purifying suspended substances of different physical density and different physical scales in liquid samples by using the relative centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the rotor. Because the rotor is in continuous high-speed operation when the centrifuge is working, if it does not operate according to the prescribed process, it may cause a safety risk. The main safety risks of laboratory centrifuges include: main drive motor shaft deformation or broken shaft; rotor body overspeed flying crack head; biochemical aerosol escape; centrifuge tube rupture.
The treatment of laboratory centrifuge noise problems:
(1) The rotor is not installed. The general machine is shipped without problems before installation and commissioning. However, during the transportation process, the rotor may be moved and slightly displaced, resulting in the use. The noise is too large in the process. The solution is to reinstall the rotor or contact the manufacturer to guide the installation.
(2) The test tubes in the rotor are not trimmed, especially the horizontal specials, and must be used in trimming, otherwise there is no possibility that the uneven noise is too large;
(3) The position is not placed well. Some tables placed in the centrifuge or the fixed position are uneven. It may not be obvious, but if it is slightly rotated, the sound will increase under high-speed rotation, so it is best to place the centrifuge. Putting a thick layer of cushion under the centrifuge on the machine's desktop will reduce the noise caused by a lot of unevenness.
Laboratory centrifuge product features:
1. Exquisite shape, colorful, streamlined design, small size
2. Patented mute technology for ultra-low noise operation
3. Micro DC motor and carbon fiber rotor
Precautions for laboratory centrifuges:
(1) To enhance the maintenance of the weekdays, the joint surface of the rotor and the main shaft should be wiped clean and greased.
(2) Especially for high-speed refrigerated centrifuges, do not close the door immediately after use. The moisture, condensate and corrosive gases in the centrifuge chamber should be evaporated, return to normal temperature, and then close the door.
(3) The centrifuge of the laboratory should take the time to take out the rotor every time it is centrifuged. If a rotor is not exchanged for many days without taking it out, it is prone to adhesion. In the worst case, the whole machine will be scrapped.
(4) When tightening the screw every time, the force cannot be applied too much, otherwise it will be made into the screw slip of the screw, and in serious cases, the motor will be scrapped. Because the motor rotates counterclockwise, when it is speeded up, the inertia screw itself will produce a clockwise tightening force, which can just make the rotor fasten. Therefore, when the rotor is tightened, it is only necessary to feel the slightest difficulty on the wrist.