Do you know that the common problems of high-speed centrifuges can be prevented!
High-speed centrifuges are a large class that can extend many new products with other functions, such as high-speed refrigerated centrifuges, desktop high-speed refrigerated centrifuges, high-speed microcentrifuges, and more!
However, the product is constantly changing, and it is the "high speed". This product is the main speed! The second is to look at the capacity. This factor depends on the user's needs. After all, some studies require large capacity and some require only a small amount!
Next, I will share with you the problems encountered in the daily operation of high-speed centrifugal opportunities, because some problems can be prevented by ourselves, but it is a family talk, I hope everyone can communicate:
Frequently Asked Questions 1: The temperature does not meet the set requirements;
1) If it is not pre-cooled or insufficiently pre-cooled, fully pre-cool.
2) If the control valve is damaged, replace it.
3) If the compressor is damaged, replace it.
4) If the refrigerant is insufficient, add an appropriate amount of refrigerant.
Frequently Asked Questions 2: The centrifuge is vibrating;
1) If the centrifuge tubes in the rotor are not placed symmetrically, check and adjust.
2) If the centrifuge tube is broken, check and replace.
3) If the rotor is not tightened, check the adjustment.
4) If the shock absorbing mechanism is damaged, check and replace it.
Frequently Asked Questions 3: The display shows that pressing the start button does not operate the high speed centrifuge;
1) If the control system plug is loose, re-tighten.
2) If the motor is damaged, replace it.
3) If the button is damaged, replace it.
4) If the circuit board or transformer is damaged, replace it.
Frequently Asked Questions 4: It can work but the speed does not go up. The centrifuge has strange sounds or odors;
1) If the control system or motor is faulty, check the repair.
(4) Fault phenomenon: the actual speed is different from the set or display speed, which is out of control or unstable;
1) If the control system is faulty, check the repair.
FAQ 5: Security Protection Troubleshooting and Repair:
(1) Over-temperature: check whether the compressor is working normally, whether the temperature sensor socket of the control board is loose, whether the temperature sensor is damaged, whether the temperature control solenoid valve socket is loose, and whether the temperature control solenoid valve is damaged;
(2) Door opening: Confirm that the door cover is closed, check whether the socket of the control panel is loose and the door cover detection switch is damaged;
(3) Unbalance: check whether the weight of the separated sample in the centrifuge chamber is within the range and whether the unbalanced socket of the control panel is loose, etc.;
(4) Overspeed: Check if the speed sensor socket of the control board is loose and the speed sensor is damaged;
Frequently Asked Questions 6 Common Troubleshooting and Repair:
(1) Fault phenomenon: the display does not light after the power is plugged in;
1) If there is no power, check the power.
2) If the fuse is blown, check and replace.
3) If the communication signal input port is loose, check the adjustment.